Invest in YOURSELF!
You are cordially invited by the NWSID, ORA, NKBA and HBA PRO chapters to join the leaders in the Design Build industry for a weekend retreat featuring collaboration, relationship building and learning among professionals in the design & building industry!
- All the food will be provided during the conference.
Choose one of these exciting Day of “Connection” options:
- Golfing with buddies tournament at the beautiful Indian Creek Golf Course – (Lunch & Awards Included) Shotgun Start at 10:00am
- Painting Serendipity boxes with Sue Collard. Indulge your inner artist! We’ll supply shadow boxes and lots of cool, raw materials for you to collage and assemble. You can also bring your own stuff to use and/or share. – (Lunch included) Registration limited to the first 20 people
- BUILD “Lip Breaker” Fishing tournament. This is a fishing tournament that will include many species of fish that will earn you points. You will be on the water for 4 hours so get your “sea legs” ready for some fun! Limited sign up of no more than 30 people. – (Lunch included)
- Wine Tour of the Fruitloop. We will head out for wine tasting and treats at 4 different wineries on the Hood River Fruitloop. – (Lunch included)
- None of the above (Lunch is on your own)
- Every day you will learn more about others at BUILD and their goods and services; All to help you grow your business.
- Saturday will be the day of learning with the “Common Ground Experience.”Always kept secret and always a great time!
- Afternoon Round-Table Discussions and Sharing – Small group discussions for sharing and exploring each others ideas and successes
Friday, September 8th – Day of Connection
This year we have a whole new selection of events! With the exception of the Golf Tournament all days of “Connection” start at noon.
Saturday, September 9th – Day of Collaboration
As you know, for those of you long time attendees, the “Common Ground Experience” is always kept under wraps until the event. After all these years, we think we have it down to an art. We know you’ll enjoy it and the collaboration it will involve.
Saturday afternoon is a new opportunity for anyone interested in participating in 3 different round-table discussions with experts in our field.
Saturday night be ready for great food and events only seen at BUILD! Be an industry insider and join us for the fun! Silent auction closes at dinner.
Sunday, September 10th – ReFit Champagne Breakfast and Raffle
Adjourn by noon.
REGISTRATION & PRICING
Price includes all meals and activities
$165 before May 15, 2017
$195 before June 30, 2017
$225 after July 1, 2017
Book at the Hood River Inn by calling 541.386.2200 or 800.828.7873
1108 East Marina Way
Hood River, OR 97031
Information Only: www.hoodriverinn.com
Discounted Room Rates:
- Standard King $186
- Riverview One King $216
- Executive Level One King $246 (no children)
- Standard 2 Queens $196
- Riverview 2 Queens $226
- Riverside Suites – Condo Style Starting at $426
Cut off for Room Discounts is August 7, 2017
Questions? Call BUILD Chairperson Wendy Vaughn 503.860.8154 cell